PechaKuchaNights bring local and international creative talent to the stage.
This PechaKuchaNight, will fill the Old Customs Warehouse once again! The speakers are professionals from various fields who will hold a presentation about a topic of their liking, with the help of 20 images. Each image is being shown for 20 seconds, so that’s a total of 6min40sec for each speaker.
The PechaKucha Night during Helsinki Design Week focuses on Finnish and international design. This PechaKucha Night is in English.
This time our speakers include:
- Illustrator and designer Kasper Strömman
- The developer of method Putkisto, Marja Putkisto
- Designer and photographer Katrin Greiling
- Industrial designer David Geckeler
- Designer Anna von Schewen
- Gallerist Jari Saariaho
- Designer Alok B. Nandi
- Editor-in-chief and the organizer of PechaKucha Night in Guangzhou, Tom Kwan
- Design Director Xiaoning He
- Design Director Hongrong Chen
- Marketing Manager Teemu Tommila
Go and get yours before it's too late!