The Open Studios event opens the doors of creative offices and companies to the general public. People will get to see where the creativity happens – and how. Take part in an organized tour to get the most out of your Open Studios experience or pop in to the studios any time during the event (6 pm-9 pm).
Guided cycling tours will be held on both days:
Thu 13 Sept – workrooms of Southern Helsinki:
- KaksiTvå, Tark'ampujankatu 12 b 48
- Anima Boutique, Yrjönkatu 18
- Design Reform, Töölönkatu 7
- LaserCut Studio, Merimiehenkatu 22
Meeting point for Thursday's cycling tour at 6 pm: The Old Customs Warehouse, Katajanokanlaituri 5. See the complete tour map for Thursday here. Tour guides on Thursday: Elina, tel. +358442569936 and Juho, tel. +358405104337.
Fri 14 Sept – Kallio area
- Studio Linnunlaulu, Eläintarhantie 18
- Sculpturer Rankka's workroom, Eläintarhantie 18
- Kallio Kunsthalle, Toinen linja 31
- Kuulto Design, Eurantie 8-10
- Made in Kallio, Vaasankatu 14
- Pentagon Design, Vilhonvuorenkatu 11 A 16
Meeting point for Friday's cycling tour at 6 pm: Hakaniemen kauppahalli (Old Market Building in Hakaniemi), the entrance at the Hakaniemi Square side of the building. See the complete tour map for Friday here. Tour guides on Friday: Noora, tel. +358407318680 and Juho tel. +358405104337.
Open Studios is organized by Helsinki Design Week and coordinated by Mushrooming.